Aluminum Hemi Heads

-

CRUZE 418

FABO Gold Member
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Couldn't get a response over in the Racers Hang Out in FBBO, so will try here. Aluminum heads for my street Hemi, would the Edelbrock Jr's fit the bill? Engine is .075 over, stock stroke, solid lifter roller, Edelbrock air gap quads, tti 2 1/4" headers. Probably use the stock rocker arm stands and rockers. Street engine, didn't really want to buy race heads.

I’ve got to ask- what year “HEMI” are you talking about?
Maybe a few more details will catch the right people’s attention.

Sorry, lotta things going on today! It's a '68 Gen ll Hemi. There seem to be a few trick race heads out there, not looking for that, just a replacement for steel in aluminum. Stock 7/16" head bolts , not 1/2".

Couldn't get a response over in the Racers Hang Out in FBBO, so will try here. Aluminum heads for my street Hemi, would the Edelbrock Jr's fit the bill? Engine is .075 over, stock stroke, solid lifter roller, Edelbrock air gap quads, tti 2 1/4" headers. Probably use the stock rocker arm stands and rockers. Street engine, didn't really want to buy race heads.
Go for it!

Thank you sir! Will look into them a little deeper, but think the block oiled rockers are the ones that I will be looking at.

-
Back