Aluminum MP Master Cyl Question

-

doctorpimp

Reaction score
Here's a quick one (I hope) O:)
On the MP aluminum M Cyls, which outlet is for the front and which for the rear? I am assuming the front, bigger hole is for the two fronts...
I have this kit from Rick Ehrenberg:

mcyl-3.jpg

I always thought Mopar master cylinders had the ports marked F and R. At least in my experience.

Rev

Hey Doctorpimp, where did you get that pushrod retainer? I'm doing the same setup in my Demon currently and I dont have one?

Ryan

strange246 said:
Hey Doctorpimp, where did you get that pushrod retainer? I'm doing the same setup in my Demon currently and I dont have one?

Ryan
Mine came with the kit I bought from from E-booger. Greg Z at www.magnumhp.com sells them individually.
My car also needed an adjustable pushrod. I bought it from Master Power brakes for $19.95. It came with two retainers (one spare). I'm not too sure if you'll need an adjustable rod for your car too...Anyone?

doctorpimp said:
Mine came with the kit I bought from from E-booger. Greg Z at www.magnumhp.com sells them individually.
My car also needed an adjustable pushrod. I bought it from Master Power brakes for $19.95. It came with two retainers (one spare). I'm not too sure if you'll need an adjustable rod for your car too...Anyone?

Thanks!

Ryan

-
Back