Aluminum Radiator from Ledfoot Racing

-
BTW - I am also a Champion dealer and will match any of Ledfoot's current prices for FABO members only :)

nice to know

will you ship to canada?
and explain me something
some guy said a 2 row will cool better than the 3 row is it true?
and why they rate there 2 row to 450 hp and the 3 row to 650 hp?

Im not a big fan of griffin and all that kind of costly rad way to expensive for me

BTW - I am also a Champion dealer and will match any of Ledfoot's current prices for FABO members only :)

When I bought my radiator I thought that Ledfoot was the sole distributor of Champion radiators. Since then I've seen challengergary come up in a few different threads so I'm not sure how I missed that. Sorry Gary, I'd always prefer to do business with someone that specializes in Mopars and especially a member of this board. :eek:ops:

nice to know

will you ship to canada?
and explain me something
some guy said a 2 row will cool better than the 3 row is it true?
and why they rate there 2 row to 450 hp and the 3 row to 650 hp?

Im not a big fan of griffin and all that kind of costly rad way to expensive for me

1 - Yes. Champion will ship to Canada
2 - Not sure who said that about a 2 row cooling better than a 3 row. Their logic is probably about the air flow which is diminished when you have more rows packed into an area. The first two rows will cool more than the last row simply because the air that is flowing over the core has been warmed up by the previous rows. That is why the 3 row is not rated for 675 hp which would be 50% more than the 2 row.

When I bought my radiator I thought that Ledfoot was the sole distributor of Champion radiators. Since then I've seen challengergary come up in a few different threads so I'm not sure how I missed that. Sorry Gary, I'd always prefer to do business with someone that specializes in Mopars and especially a member of this board. :eek:ops:
No worries - I only became a dealer for them a few months ago after seeing their quality product first hand.

So if Ford uses the same rads as mopar,sounds like ford cars and trucks would be good candidates to pull from

I just drive to ledfoot racing in o.c cali to get a rad for my buddies 66 belvy....

There nice rads I also have a 26 in 3 row in my duster and it works great

I put a 26" 3-row champion radiator in my '67 barracuda with a 400 big block. Their aluminum shroud and fans weren't enough to keep my setup cool and the shroud blocked far too much air at highway speeds. My temperature actually started to climb on the freeway, something it's never done before.

Replaced their fans with a 17" thermal clutch fan and custom fiberglass shroud and now everything works great. After testing it out this evening the temperature never climbed over 185* while letting it idle for half and hour in my driveway.

The welds on this radiator are certainly not show-quality but it gets the job done. I would say stay away from their fan and shroud combos, but who knows, they may work on somebody else's combination.

where did you get the shroud and can you post brand/part numbers for the fan please? thanks! -Dan

-
Back