aluminum radiator?

-

joshua dewitt

Reaction score
i have the cheep parts store replacement 2 core with hd cooling and is already starting to corrode from sitting, while engine overhaul. looking to upgrade to aluminum unit? had a champion for an old bronco once, looked nice did ok was a 3-row... now I have been looking into engineered cooling products one, looks as if factory shaped ands styled, and 2 core 1" tubes....26" ,,, all American made... and there are a few others out there as well. I will be running late model gmc Acadia high flow electric fans... lots of air movement. close to pulleys with the stock radiator... any one had any good o r bad experiences with any other these products or ? car does live in az heat, and has a/c and automatic. has external oil cooler, and trans cooler too. any thoughts.......

Be Cool w/ twin electric fans w/shroud. Can't beat their stuff, last forever and cools like no tomorrow.

A lot of corrosion in radiators can be attributed with mixing tap water with antifreeze.
Mix it with deionized water, you can buy it at most grocery stores for a $1.00 a gallon.

-
Back