Aluminum Radiator

-

efriedrich

69 383S
Reaction score
I want to put a aluminum radiator in my 383 barracuda, I want one that will bolt right in like the stock one. Can anybody point me in the right direction.

i just bought a griffon looks like the old style rad witch i like in old cars i went to car show saw a really nice 70 road runner to me the cross flow rad in it just doesn't look right

I want to put a aluminum radiator in my 383 barracuda, I want one that will bolt right in like the stock one. Can anybody point me in the right direction.

We have them. They aren't online yet, and dont have a picture of the exact one you want, but here is a similar pic to see what we do. Cost is $350 for satin finish with or without a trans cooler. Call us at 323-826-0965

AL035220.jpg

I bought mine from Mancini Racing but I`ve seen the Griffon radiators and they look just like the real deal.

We have them. They aren't online yet, and dont have a picture of the exact one you want, but here is a similar pic to see what we do. Cost is $350 for satin finish with or without a trans cooler. Call us at 323-826-0965

Doesn't sound like too bad of a deal considering that's about what I paid for my factory style rad from Year One a few years ago. How about an intro? http://www.forabodiesonly.com/mopar/forumdisplay.php?f=48

-
Back