Not open for further replies.

valiantpatrol

FABO Gold Member
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
31   0   0
Contact seller
A set of very nice bolt on wheel centers (wheel domes in Mopar parts books) with non original dodge logo center caps. With the difficulty and cost of finding the preferred center (#3699011), I made these up. They will bolt on to rally wheels, cop wheels, any of the 15" 80's alloy wheels that use a bolt on center, super coupe wheels, magnum gt wheels, both steel and aluminum 16 slot cordoba wheels, and some 1/2 ton truck steelies. Little if any pitting on bases or centers. In sunlight they will blind you. One has a dink I included a pic of that would be very difficult to see once installed. Plastic center emblems are not scratched nor cracked and have vivid color. Have a set of red center emblem I can swap out but condition is not as nice as silver ones. Not restoration correct for any Mopar. $200 shipped to lower 48. Prefer Paypal no extra for fees.

20230302_122017.jpg

20230302_122049.jpg

What wheels do these fit on??? I can't figure out how they would install on rally or cop wheels...

They were used on a variety of Mopar wheels. They attach with 3 screws through the wheel center just like rally sombreros do, and most other Mopar centers.
Valiantpatrol, I like how those turned out!

@Professor Fate - Appreciate the kind words. I thought they turned out well. Was pleased when OD of centers matched OD of the domes. Was surprised person I created them for wasn't interested. They ended up spending right at a $1.2K for the preferred NOS round domes and the non-logo chrome center caps.

@str12-340 - These have the exact same (5) threaded female mounting bosses and mounting bolt pattern as a Sombrero (and later style) rally wheel center cap. This style center was originally only used on the 15x6 Cordoba wheels with the urethane? turbine fin look. Also, even though cop wheels have hubcap nubs they are also drilled to accept a bolt on center.

If my driver was a Dodge and not a Plymouth they'd be on my car right now !

Last edited:
A set of very nice bolt on wheel centers (wheel domes in Mopar parts books) with non original dodge logo center caps. With the difficulty and cost of finding the preferred center (#3699011), I made these up. They will bolt on to rally wheels, cop wheels, any of the 15" 80's alloy wheels that use a bolt on center, super coupe wheels, magnum gt wheels, both steel and aluminum 16 slot cordoba wheels, and some 1/2 ton truck steelies. Little if any pitting on bases or centers. In sunlight they will blind you. One has a dink I included a pic of that would be very difficult to see once installed. Plastic center emblems are not scratched nor cracked and have vivid color. Have a set of red center emblem I can swap out but condition is not as nice as silver ones. Not restoration correct for any Mopar. $200 shipped to lower 48. Prefer Paypal no extra for fees.

View attachment 1716058064

View attachment 1716058065
Dakota 15" 4x4 steel ?

@Daniel S C - don't know because I don't have one to look at. However, if it has 1/4" holes drilled in the area between the lug holes there is reason to hope. As my list indicates MA Mopar used the same mounting pattern on many, if not most, of their wheels that utilized any type of bolt on wheel center/dome. Up for a challenge ? You could probably drill your wheels but appreciate correctly centering them without a jig could be challenging. A pic of a 15x6.5 early '80's 1/2 ton pickup/van wheel with the mounting holes in it even though it also has the standard hubcap nubs attached for reference.

20230508_180807.jpg

My Dakota wheels don't have a round nub where that shows holes, like that one, there is a raised flat spot I could drill holes into for mounting I believe ! AZ ? I'll run over so I can test fit - HA , going to Carlisle this summer ? I'm in PA

Hey, do me a favor, pic of the back and overall width + width where it fans out at the ends of the spokes and bolt holes c to c , I can figure out if they will fit - please, thx Dan ( no addresses in public forums, take it to private conversation please)

@Daniel S C - mounting pattern is (5) 1/4-20 bolts on a 4.5" bolt circle. Overall diameter is 5.25" at the widest part of the base. See pic attached.

Many other wheels, other than the truck wheels in my pic, do not have the raised bumps at the mounting screw holes. In fact most are flat in this area. On some wheels I've used these on I had to countersink the attacing screw holes on the wheel mounting face where it butts up against the drum/rotor. Feel free to start a private conversation by clicking on the "contact seller" button in the very first post as per site moderator to share email or text/call info.

20230509_154746.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back