always gotta be different

-
I'm not usually a lowrider fan (except the paint jobs are fantastic) but I do like customs. I had an old A108 panel van that I put a 340 ,a buick vista cruiser roof grafted on,welded the rear doors together and put a sliding (up and down)rear power window in it, power side and rear doors(took forever to get them to unlatch and then open right and remodded the tail light so I could run the 74 poncho lights sideways (bigger lights to let them know I AM stopping) added steel flares and dropped it down 3 inches to lower it .. I was ready for paint and a guy offered me more money that I could pass up so off it went.. wish I'd have kept that van now.

I sortof like the hood idea and the other mods your doing, I wanted to do(and still do) a flip up 2 foot extended bed D50 with a tag axle (yah know the wheels set in like a trailer one in front of the other) not a dually with a big block right behind the trucks cab wall. and of course it'll be bagged to drop it to the ground. or get another A108 van and play with that again.

I love lowriders (if you haven't noticed) but figured with the dart I could kinda make it a tribute to the old days when lowriding was building what you have and cruising low, not like the circus cars hoping around and what not now days

They were /are called,customs(Kustoms,nowadays). Cool build.

Kid, you got real vision. I give you that.

Thanks guys, just doin what I love doing and having fun with it
When I get back up to WI I'm gonna tear it all apart and start putin in work

-
Back