am i doing this wrong?

-
I don't know there duster360, when I saw your title "am I doing this wrong", I immedietly wanted to check in and see what was going on. Now you've got me interested and I'm going to check out your restoration thread. See?? It's working already!!!

Cool is only in the eye of the beholder, as is evidenced by the fact that there are Chevy lovers in this world!!!LOL!! My lack of response to your restoration thread has nothing to do with how cool I perceive your car, it's simple logistics. I didn't see it, and my computer is so damn slow that I usually can't get through a long thread without applying for Social Security first!! I'm checkin' yours out now while it's still young!!! Good luck with the resto!! Geof

nice car; might try resizing your pictures its hard to load on a slow connection and the thread ends up with a bar at the bottom to scroll to see the whole picture

otherwise I like your build!

nice car; might try resizing your pictures its hard to load on a slow connection and the thread ends up with a bar at the bottom to scroll to see the whole picture. yes I had that same problem. Looks like a nice car/build thread. I like LOW budget cause that's where I'm at financially! Are those just slip over seat covers? I like em they look good. I currently run with a t shirt slipped over the top of my drivers seat. They are low back buckets and most covers are for a taller back.

yea it was a 30 dollar seat cover kit from wally world rofl looks tons better intell i can buy new ones though and ill start a new thread with small pics these are all off my phone

There, I'm back!! I can start by saying that I'm glad you rescued that car from the PO, he was not doing it any favors!! As for the low buck build, thats what 99% of us are also doing, so I wouldn't worry bout that, just do your best with what you have and you can be proud of what you've done!!

I don't wanna bash anyones typing skills, but I did find the text hard to read without any punctuation, I guess I'm too old to follow along with text-typing!! Good luck with your project, Geof

Well, now that I'm drawn to your thread, all the pictures are gone. I am subscribing to the thread so I'll see when updated. One thing, I have to see these LED taillights you're talking about. I was considering putting those newer LED taillights on my car, I want to see if they're the same or different lol

ive posted alot on my resto but getting very little feed back i know its not as cool as others but im on a serious budget rofl like none at the moment so anything done will be hand made just not sure why the lack of responses maybe im bad a titles if so then no one will see this either lmfao

A resto thread is "usually" to post up the progress of the project. There are sub-forums for questions and answers that are more specific to the area of the question.

-
Back