Am I missing something?

-

JGC403

Reaction score
I think I am missing a piece of trim. You can see in the picture below where I am talking about. Car is '68 Barracuda fastback.

1968Barracudaproject027.jpg

Just one piece, that goes the rest of the way to the floor? Or am I missing more than one piece?

Should be just one piece, goes from what you have to the floor. Are you missing the same thing on the other side? Should also be a piece of trim (chrome) that snaps into the piece you have and carries onto the piece you r missing.

Yep, missing both sides. Its hard to tell but I think the chrome piece is there in the picture. I would have to go out and take a closer look.

looks like the stainless strip there but the piece your missing should also go under the rear side panel

There is the piece you are missing, and mine has another small piece as well, I think it covers the seat belt thing.
Its a 67, but should be the same as the 68.

There is the piece you are missing, and mine has another small piece as well, I think it covers the seat belt thing.
Its a 67, but should be the same as the 68.

I found one seat belt cover for the otherside. Anyone have a picture of the same area?

-
Back