am i the only one?

-
I must say Leanna it seems like FABO is one giant pot that you can not resist stirring from time to time and I must admit that I enjoy your pot stirring very much! I myself have been known to give the pot a big stir from time to time myself. keep up the good work.

I have to admit I never have before, but as a slightly twisted business owner I got a serious laugh out of the thought of a possible new offering on the company Price List:

"For an extra $1,000 advance payment, you can get private digital photos of your parts being lovingly and delicately washed in the bathtub by the company owner ..."

Roflmao! I'm not going there!

I'm glad you enjoy it dartman and aren't afraid to say so. But I've had the opposite feeling myself lately and haven't been stirring much of anything (except personal drama BS, which is mostly kept to myself). Thank you -- your post means a lot right now. < hug >

I'm glad you enjoy it dartman and aren't afraid to say so. But I've had the opposite feeling myself lately and haven't been stirring much of anything (except personal drama BS, which is mostly kept to myself). Thank you -- your post means a lot right now. < hug >

Glad I could bring some sunshine to you- god only knows we need it from time to time!

-
Back