Status
Not open for further replies.

WonderWoody

Reaction score
Rating - 50%
1   1   0
Contact seller
Beavercreek Ohio ( east side of Dayton)

All the parts for change over for 4 speed ( except the transmission ) all restored perfectly concours correct for a 1963 through 66 A-body Mopar Dodge Dart Plymouth Valiant Barracuda . This is the pedals, the transmission tunnel hump, the 4 speed Hurst shifter , the drive shaft, the Z bar, the carpet protector and it is a NEW OLD STOCK carpet protector!! try to find one of those somewhere!! I Think that's worth 500 bucks by itself.
The transmission tunnel hump is OEM metal ( not one of those crappy fiberglass ones ) it was carefully cut from a body by a skilled body man (Me! 45 yrs in the Biz)so is ready to weld in .. nice..
All these parts are pretty much perfect the rubber shiftr boot is not included, they are available after market..
Prefer U personaly Pick-up with cash,.
ALL for 500 .. very firm price
http://dayton.craigslist.org/pts/5010679523.html

Just a note, the hump is different between years, the 66 hump is a one year only design to accommodate the coffin style console or an Inland shifter with an oval hole, unlike the earlier rounded hole used for the Hurst shifter! Geof

Also, no carpet protector in 66, just a cardboard backed extra flap on the console to keep the carpet out of the shifter mechanism!

Speaking of Carpet protectors. Here is my NOS, Never b4 installed, 1963 Mopar OEM Carpet protector

Attachments

• IMG_20150505_183308_530.jpg
    72.6 KB · Views: 259
  • IMG_20150505_183343_380.jpg
    89 KB · Views: 243
do you have a carpet protector hump for the coffin 67~ 4 speed console?
Btw, I went to school in fairborn OH,

Noper .. I just have the one ..

Go Falcons ! Giavonni's Pizza !

BTW the Skyborn only runs Family G-Rated Films now. U believe it !?!

~To those not from around Fairborn, In the 80s and 90's it was a Drive-in Movie Theater that ONLY showed ****..AND it is Exactly across the street from WPAFBs Massive Flight Line !! LOL.. Oh .. and me ? I never went.. Naw not me..~

Attachments

• WPAFB.jpg
    21.1 KB · Views: 210
This Deal just keeps getting Sweeter n Sweeter..
I'm NOW Including the rare Mopar 'Purple' 4 Speed Speedometer Gear
AND a decent Spedo Cable

Attachments

• Speedo.jpg
    58.1 KB · Views: 155
  • Speedo2.jpg
    26.3 KB · Views: 186
18 teeth

body man I'm a bodyMan. .
But I know the guy that collected these parts wanted to make it very 1965 Correct.. like concourse correct. And he knows so much about old Mopars, he has to wear earplugs at night to keep it from leaking out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back