"Amazing" eBay Deal

-
PRICE: The amount is $100,000 (one hundred thousand dollars) not $10,000, not $1,000. The $100,000 will cover up to 10% of the sales taxes that your state or country might charge you, that is covered, I will issue a check/deposit for that amount to your local tax office, this also covers ebay and its payment processor which might be pay pal or any other major credit/debit card processor. The amount also includes a cargo shipping fee of $5000 to cover delivery anywhere around the world.

He makes it seem like he's doing the buyer a favor here.

It's funny, Chrysler never offered any cars from the factory that were propane powered, so it had to be a dealer install or a complete aftermarket install. The guy is a complete out of touch douchenozzle.

I think i know who the seller is:

evil.jpg

It's funny, Chrysler never offered any cars from the factory that were propane powered, so it had to be a dealer install or a complete aftermarket install. The guy is a complete out of touch douchenozzle.
Actually, Chrysler did offer factory Propane powered vehicles in the early to mid '80s.
At least in Canada they offered it.
My brother had a factory propane powered '86 Dodge 3/4 ton 4X4 360 auto that was run on Propane and Propane only, not even dual fuel.
I remember a few of these around and also cop cars and some taxis with the factory Propane set up.
I never saw an older car that was factory Propane however, but i did have a '66 Chrysler at one time that was run on Natural Gas that someone installed early in the car's life...........

Actually, Chrysler did offer factory Propane powered vehicles in the early to mid '80s.
At least in Canada they offered it.
My brother had a factory propane powered '86 Dodge 3/4 ton 4X4 360 auto that was run on Propane and Propane only, not even dual fuel.
I remember a few of these around and also cop cars and some taxis with the factory Propane set up.
I never saw an older car that was factory Propane however, but i did have a '66 Chrysler at one time that was run on Natural Gas that someone installed early in the car's life...........

But we're not talking about the early to mid 80s and we're not talking about Canada.

-
Back