Amazing FABO members

-
Reaction score
I want to take this time to thank all my FABO brothers and sisters that have contributed funds for me to get the rimblow steering that the scammer never sent me. I am almost at my $200 goal to be able to purchase another rimblow. Thanks to all those selfless FABO members who have given to my cause. May God bless each and everyone one of y'all. Good has prevailed once again!!

Hi Roy, some members wondering about an update. Hoping we were able to get you a steering wheel.
I want to take this time to thank all my FABO brothers and sisters that have contributed funds for me to get the rimblow steering that the scammer never sent me. I am almost at my $200 goal to be able to purchase another rimblow. Thanks to all those selfless FABO members who have given to my cause. May God bless each and everyone one of y'all. Good has prevailed once again!!

Yea I was wondering if you had gotten one yet! Post some pics of it when you get one. Did you find a member on here with one yet or you still looking?

-
Back