Amazon shopping

-

dartsport76

can't get right
Reaction score
I've gotten to the point when buying parts from Summit or Jegs, I’ll check Amazon first before buying more times than not they have what I need or want. They have it cheaper and most of the time free shipping just make sure it states "free super saver shipping" or something like that. The only down fall is it usually takes a few day's longer to get it. But is well worth it. I checked Summit for a couple of types of sanding disc and some heat shield tubing, total after tax (because they have a warehouse in Georgia now) and there bogus "handling" charge the total was going to be around 98 bucks. The same exact thing from Amazon was only 74.00 shipped. Any one else buy from Amazon on a regular basis? If not you should give it a try. 95% of the time there cheaper! We can all stand saving some cash.

I check Amazon all the time. Amazing all the different kinds of stuff you can find on there. You have to keep checking with them as they seem to adjust their prices all of the time. I bought a Centerforce Dual Friction clutch a few weeks ago for $314 & free shipping. A couple of days later they wanted over $400 for it. Just checked today & the price is $374.

Where else can you get that new set of plug wires, electric fuel pump for yourselves and a new purse for your wifes birthday all at the same place, LOL.... but your right about the price changes. I waited a while for the price to go down on a innova scantool OBD2, it finally went on sale and I bought the thing took about two weeks though. right now I"m waiting on some DOT 5.1 brake fluid and a couple of other things as well should have it Monday or Tuesday.

I have gotten where I buy just about everything from Amazon. I highly recommend Amazon Prime. It's $78 per year but you get free 2 day shipping on the items marked prime and 3.95 next day shipping. Another cool thing, most everything ships from OK city and I live in North TX, most everything shipped 2 day gets here in one.

I just bought a new Holley 750 from Amazon, and I also got my front sway bar there.They beat Summit and Jegs by about $60.00, and free shipping. Definitely worth checking.

-
Back