AMC Engine Book

-
Seems like I read somewhere AMC heads out-flowed all other V8s of the time. If it’s true would it be possible to adapt AMC heads to a Mopar?

Those books had been on back order a while. I got mine other day thru Summit. I like being the underdog must be why I relate to Mopar and AMC.
I like spinach also.

I'm not sure if AMC heads will work on a Mopar but if they did I'd have a pretty good hookup here in town. We have the Midwest's biggest AMC parts dealer in Kenosha

Seems like I read somewhere AMC heads out-flowed all other V8s of the time. If it’s true would it be possible to adapt AMC heads to a Mopar?
Tell that to a Cleveland 4 bbl head lol.
I'll look into that question tomorrow

3196291C 50.60 cc [Dog Leg] exh ports I believe they are called
It Amc's best oem offering

If I remember right? AMC heads had a little more room for port work? Their performance efforts in the later 60s and early 70s was impressive. I remember being a young boy and the older guys laughing at AMC. But by '69 and certainly 70? The big 3 were saying. "These guys ain't playing." With Stock and SS Stock NHRA wins. Cultivating to a '71 SCCA Trans Am manufacturer championship?

A true "Mouse that roared."?

Tell that to a Cleveland 4 bbl head lol.
I'll look into that question tomorrow
I built a 351 Cleveland for my best friend. 1970 only Cobra Jet heads, huge valves, and intake ports you suck a tennis ball through. I also have a set of Australian Cleveland heads. I have lots of doorstops in my shop.....

-
Back