-
Status
Not open for further replies.

dale_brennon

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Contact seller
I have a brand new never installed Front Valance that was going to be used for my 71 Demon, but I am selling the car, so all parts that I had built up for it are now going to be sold as well. The part is just North of Houston, TX. I can either meet you somewhere if it's not to far, or I can ship it to you. I am asking 275.00 for the valance, which is about 25 bucks less then what I paid for it. Like I said this is brand new, it's only been out of the box twice. Once when I got it, and the other time was to take the picture for sale, other then that it's been sitting in my garage in the box it came in. The site is not allowing me to upload any of the pictures for the parts that I am trying to sell, so if you PM me I can e-mail or text photos of the parts. I have sent a message to the admins asking for suggestions to fix this, so hopefully they can assist.

This is the first pic I have seen besides from AMD. It looks like a real nice piece. Most of the used valances are dented or rusted. Its a shame your not keeping the car.

If you want I can paypal the money, or I have cash at the house... I can do as early as tomorrow...

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back