AMD parts ordering?

-

69MOPE

Reaction score
I am trying to buy fenders for my Dart. I email AMD to buy them and they get back to me with a shipping quote only. I check their site and there is no way to buy on line. I call 2 AMD dealers in my area and was told they are just dealers and don't stock any parts.? I don't care what they cost, I work where we have a trucking dock, I already have a shipping quote, I just want them! Do they not want to sell parts?

When ordering go to the website. You will see three boxes with drop down menus. Select the year, make and model of your car. When you do it will bring up a page with different categories for your particular vehicle. You wand fenders, click on fenders it will bring up a page with your fenders on it. Click on add to cart.

Done, proceed to checkout and away you go.

Here is an example of what I mean. Under the picture of the breakdown of the car you will see categories, just pick which one you want.

https://www.autometaldirect.com/sto...ectedmake=Dodge&selectedmodel=Dart&redirect=0

Did exactly what you said and it worked! Must of had website troubles the day I tried.

-
Back