Amd quarter panels?

-

sbmopar318

Reaction score
finally ready to do quarters. Anyone have any feedback on amd 71 scamp quarters. Looks like my best option for my 72 scamp.

Just make SURE they will fit. Sometimes the one year different quarters look the same but aren't. I don't know in your case, I am just saying to be careful.

How about these if you dont mind half quarters made by goodmark, and one non stock seam, I bought from these people for my 67 and 69 cuda notchbacks. The prices are legit, and so is the unreal cheap shipping. Www.Getallparts.com. if you look online you can also find a 10% discount for your order from them. No joke i ordered a pair of rear quarter skins, for my 67 along with a battery tray it came out to $311 shipped to my doorstep 4 years ago. 2months ago i ordered a pair of 69 quarters from them, no battery tray it came out to $312 shipped to my doorstep. They wont be under plymouth scamp, look em up for 72 dart, they will be listed under exterior side panel. See screen shot below, and pix of the goodmark quarters i bought for both cudas. When you go thru their website, yes the shipping IS that cheap!!! First set of quarters i bought i kept checking my credit card statements thinking they made a mistake with shipping costs, nope they didnt. gdrill in Canada just ordered a RH 69 cuda quarter, and was blown away by the $12 shipping charge. If they have a warehouse in your state you will bay your in state sales tax, along w shipping, but the prices are so low it doesnt matter.

Screenshot_20180223-045446.png

20140815_161141.jpeg

downloadfile.jpg

The AMD stuff is first rate and fits extremely well.

wait till you figure out just how thin and how bad the goodmark stuff is lol ! OP pony up for the AMD but first call a dealer that is also a restorer and ask about your car .I call Kens Vintage Rehab here in Canada he builds mopars while also being an AMD rep .Down there in the states AMD has a number of certified installers find one and call .

AMD stuff is real nice, I will use their stuff on my Challenger.
I am hanging Goodmark partial 1/4’s on my Duster because of the price.

I went goodmark, because i couldent justify $500 plus per side for fastback quarters just to hack the tops off to use on a coupe. Lots of guys on this website have used the goodmark ones with good success.

How about these if you dont mind half quarters made by goodmark, and one non stock seam, I bought from these people for my 67 and 69 cuda notchbacks. The prices are legit, and so is the unreal cheap shipping. Www.Getallparts.com. if you look online you can also find a 10% discount for your order from them. No joke i ordered a pair of rear quarter skins, for my 67 along with a battery tray it came out to $311 shipped to my doorstep 4 years ago. 2months ago i ordered a pair of 69 quarters from them, no battery tray it came out to $312 shipped to my doorstep. They wont be under plymouth scamp, look em up for 72 dart, they will be listed under exterior side panel. See screen shot below, and pix of the goodmark quarters i bought for both cudas. When you go thru their website, yes the shipping IS that cheap!!! First set of quarters i bought i kept checking my credit card statements thinking they made a mistake with shipping costs, nope they didnt. gdrill in Canada just ordered a RH 69 cuda quarter, and was blown away by the $12 shipping charge. If they have a warehouse in your state you will bay your in state sales tax, along w shipping, but the prices are so low it doesnt matter.

View attachment 1715144990

View attachment 1715144991

View attachment 1715144993

Greatly appreciate the info but really trying to go with full quarters due to my in experience with hanging them. But that’s definently a great price.

They'll work, I just stole the factory marker hole and welded it in.

IMG_0960.JPG

I went with the AMD, the rear valance I got was so nice from them, and I have used the thin stuff on other vehicles. I just couldn’t do the goodmarks, and I gotta cut the fastback part off too

After consulting with my autobody helper. Aka the guy helping me do my quarters who has slightly more experience than I. We are going with amd full quarters. I appreciate all the great feed back. Finally making plans for progress after almost 14 years of looking at my project.

View attachment 1715144990

View attachment 1715144991

View attachment 1715144993
I got a pair for my Duster from this place. Workable, but a little roughed up ( a few dings, scratches,etc) by time they got to me. I ordered a full AMD floor from another place and oddly it all showed up on the same day on the same truck.

Last edited:
-
Back