[FOR SALE] American Powertrain complete hydraulic conversion kit, NIB

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nope, we need actual pictures of your kit, this rule is clear, not fare to other sellers fallowing the rules here.

since when cant you make a guy a reasonable offer on what he has for sale , that what this is an offer to buy his parts ?? is there somthing i am missing here ?? i dont have a kit i just want to buy his kit .. if his mailbox was not full i would have sent him a pm .please let me know what my wrong doing was , thanks ed

I will post a pic when I get home from work this evening, sorry I did not know the rules. Speaking of my inbox, how can I delete messages in my inbox? It is full and I cannot see a delete button anywhere.

I will post a pic when I get home from work this evening, sorry I did not know the rules. Speaking of my inbox, how can I delete messages in my inbox? It is full and I cannot see a delete button anywhere.
click on your mail envelope symbol. Pick the conversation you want to delete ( LEAVE)Scroll to the top of the page that pops up and you will see a LEAVE prompt. click that and then verify the LEAVE with a click

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back