Status
Not open for further replies.

71duster06

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Contact seller
Hey everyone,
I have a full set of American Racing Outlaw II rims for sale. I used them on my Duster the first 2 years i had it on the road. When i purchased the car these were extremely oxidized with no shine so I spent many hours restoring these. Not perfect but they look good.

Anyways, attached is a few pictures of the rims on my car about 6-7 years ago. They are the 5x4" small bolt pattern, 14" diameter with the back rims wider than the front. They come with the tires but they should be replaced...

Asking $250 to start but please make any offer. Let me know if you have any of the following parts for sale since I'm open to a trade...
-Mopar electronic ignition kit
-70/71 sub-frame connectors
-High end rear shocks
-340 parts
-Anything you have let me know.....

Attachments

• old wheels 1.jpg
    95.8 KB · Views: 2,289
  • old wheels 2.jpg
    112.7 KB · Views: 1,057
do you know how wide the backs are and what shipping would be to Biloxi MS 39532

do you know how wide the backs are and what shipping would be to Biloxi MS 39532

Due to the size and number of packages UPS showed a total of $192 with their online estimator. I listed each box as 30"x30"x10" due to the tires still on the rims.

Thanks would be willing to remove the tires( might make the shipping a little better), and do you know how wide the back rims are and what the back spacing is?

Thanks would be willing to remove the tires( might make the shipping a little better), and do you know how wide the back rims are and what the back spacing is?

Yeah I can do that. I will measure them soon. They are at my dads house at the moment.

Ok. With the tires removed the cost came to $110 ($27/rim). This is based on a 16x16x8 box.

I still need to check on the back spacing. The rear wheel with is 6.5" off memory. Front wheels are narrower.

to help on shipping-- stack 2 rims to a box-- tape the edges together -- so they do not slide--- roughly 45 lbs a box-- that is the best way, Lawrence

Do you have any current pictures? I want to make sure of the width's the front are ? and the backs are ( 6" if memory serves) not trying to be a pain but before I pull the trigger I want to be sure of what you have.
Thanks

Do you have any current pictures? I want to make sure of the width's the front are ? and the backs are ( 6" if memory serves) not trying to be a pain but before I pull the trigger I want to be sure of what you have.
Thanks

Totally uunderstand.

I am trying to get time this week to go up and measure them for you. I will keep you posted.

Rim information...

Front rims
14" diameter
6" wide
3-5/8" back spacing

Rear rims
14" diameter
7"wide
3-7/8" back spacing.

Comes with the center caps and 20 lugnuts

I put about 4k miles with these rims and they worked fine for me. Any questions let me know.

Attachments

• 1.JPG
    131.9 KB · Views: 768
  • 2.JPG
    115.8 KB · Views: 704
Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back