American Racing/Outlaw II rims on a dart???

-

69DARTWANTED

Reaction score
I've got a 69 dart GTS with the original SBP. I'm wanting to get my hands on some aftermarket wheels. All I have managed to find aftermarket are Indy slots, Cragers SS and Outlaw II's.

The outlaw II's are reasonable on price. From what I see, they only come in 14x7 with 4 inch backspacing.

Does anyone have these wheels on their dart?

Can anyone confirm they will fit a 69 GTS?

Tire sizes and photos would be awesome if anyone has SBP aftermarket rims on a dart they are willing to share.

Thanks!

rears will probably not work. I have 14 x6 Centerline with 3 5/16th b.s. and a M/T 8.5 x26 slick. It JUST barely fits a stock '70 Swinger. I meticulously measured before buying and it worked. A bigger tire, or wheel would have been a mistake.

I have a set of sbp AR's for sale...

Attachments

• IMG_20160115_163534296.jpg
    110 KB · Views: 328
The rears work just fine with the Outlaw IIs. I run the 14x7 outlaw IIs at all corners, with 245/60/14 BFG in the back, and 195/60/14 Cooper up front on a '68. The rear tires come close to the springs, but the wheels are definitly not anywhere near them.

I like the ones without the holes. Guess those the original Outlaw?

I too liked those better, and yes they're just the Outlaws, or another wheel company all together makes ones that look similar but no holes. I can't remember the name. They come up for sale on here from time to time, and had different widths - like pizza cutters up front, and wide in the back. I can't remember what they're called too.

But either way I couldn't find them, so I went with the Outlaw IIs being one of basically three options for SBP.

I too liked those better, and yes they're just the Outlaws, or another wheel company all together makes ones that look similar but no holes. I can't remember the name. They come up for sale on here from time to time, and had different widths - like pizza cutters up front, and wide in the back. I can't remember what they're called too.

But either way I couldn't find them, so I went with the Outlaw IIs being one of basically three options for SBP.

sounds like your talking about centerlines?

I had a pair of SBP Outlaws (no holes) on the front of the Dart till I switched to BBP. Could be they quit making them though.

I am running a 15x7 rim wrapped in 195/60r 15 on all four corners of my 67 valiant.

-
Back