American Racing VN215 18" 5 on 4 pattern

-
Don't know, but it is unfortunate that the wheel pictured is not the wheel they are auctioning. A 4" bolt pattern on that wheel would require a redesign of the center cap area (would need to be smaller), and/or would require quite deep scallop cuts into the center cap area to clear the lug nuts. Ask "Ron" for an actual photo of the wheel he's selling. Also ask them what are they using for lug nuts? When I had Team III make my 4" BC wheels special lug nuts had to be custom made to fit.

Don't know, but it is unfortunate that the wheel pictured is not the wheel they are auctioning. A 4" bolt pattern on that wheel would require a redesign of the center cap area (would need to be smaller), and/or would require quite deep scallop cuts into the center cap area to clear the lug nuts. Ask "Ron" for an actual photo of the wheel he's selling. Also ask them what are they using for lug nuts? When I had Team III make my 4" BC wheels special lug nuts had to be custom made to fit.

I sure will ask him, I really like the rim tire combo on your GTS...Exactly what I am looking for. If you don't mind what was the ballpark cost on having a set made? What are the specs on the wheel you had made? thx

Wheels are 15 x 7 and have 4.50 rear spacing. That might be slightly too much R/S, but every car is different. I put a 1/8" spacers behind the wheels on the rear.
You can use the "lug nuts" that Team III supplies but I did not like them (round cylinders with threads on one end and a female hex on the other end). So I had some nuts made that look better. There is so little room for the lug nuts... this is why almost nobody bothers to drill their production wheels with such a small 4" circle. You can check Team III's site for prices, but as I recall you're looking at about $400 each when you add shipping.

-
Back