American sniper

-
Mr Moore should try to realize reality and content of situations.
And stay away from the refrigerator.

In my years I find many liberals were combat veterans. I can understand and respect their comments of the ravages of war because they were there. I do not argue with them or with anybody for that matter. Many choose to not own weapons after they are discharged. They see a weapon as a tool that they had to use by taking orders. One that, sadly, was used more than any tool one can own. I have never been a liberal. I consider myself an independent and I choose to live my life without outside interference. The government's job is only to protect the country. Taking a life, or many many lives changes you. And unless you have done it you can't understand. It stays with you forever. I remember taking my dad to see Saving Private Ryan. He cried. American Sniper and The Hurt Locker are perfect examples of a soldiers jobs unfinished. Unfinished as long as your brothers are still out there fighting. Blessed are the peacekeepers. Not people like Michael Moore. But I don't hate him or people like him for what he says and does. Or anyone here on FABO. In fact I come here for the great information. And some of you...for your dry wit and sense of humor.

Very well said!

Enjoyed the movie. Certainly worth seeing in a theater with 3D sounds, visuals etc.

I went with my lady to see American Sniper over the weekend. GREAT movie!!! That was the best movie I have seen in a looong time. The ending was sad, and you could tell the exposure to the animals over there affected Kyle.

Michael Moore is just an ignorant weasel.

I just came from seeing the movie with five friends aged 21-60. All agreed it was a very good movie. Not easy to watch, war is not fair and there are no easy answers.

All those who serve possess something in their character that sets them apart.

-
Back