Ammo where you are???

-
Ok Men let's not go there in this thread -LOL-Just looking to see if it's the same across these United states--Steve

Can't attest to 'across' the U.S. Sir,
I will however refute the posts related to shortage in ze peepelz republik
auf kalifornia...

That's OK Mistress of metal-Send "IT" out,I'll post my address here and welcome a visit to my home from "IT" and anyone else who wants to confront me on the issue-Thanks for the post--Steve

Ammo here is really expensive....$50 for a box of 20, Winchester, 180 grain, 30-30's. bullets.

Could one of the moderator's PLEASE pm me and let me know the reason for removing my last post from this thread that I started!!!!! Please Thanks Steve

And the reason you left Post # 26 here ???? Better yet DON'T pm me let's let everyone here see what your reason was so you don't have to HIDE behind the scenes.Thanks Steve

Bought a couple of cases of 22lr way back.....think there was 10k rounds a case. Still have one that I never opened and 80% of the other one. Have not went shooting in a very long time, but I found out there is some DNR land just across the river from us so I may go this spring. I load all of our own ammo, except for the 50 bmg...I have 5k crate of FMJ projectiles and have kept all my empty cases. I still have 4-500 loaded rounds...and I have never loaded anything for the S&W 500 Magnum. I was going to drive to the coast and buy direct from
http://www.rainierballistics.com/
but that got put on hold. I have 15k empty 9 cases, probably closer to 20k 40 & 25k 45acp cases, someday would like to load them all again. Last I looked I had over 10k 223 loaded rounds and at least that many empty 223 cases. At one point it was all loaded. Have not went shooting since having the carpal tunnel surgeries, nor done any reloading. Thanks to all the scar tissue and real thick skin pads in my hands the carpal tunnel has sort of returned so I do not know if I will ever be able to shoot/load again....

-
Back