An overdue introduction

-

Demon_Dan

Reaction score
due to recent amazing events here on the forum with memike.. ive realized that id like to introduce myself not only by the car that i drive but also the person i am behind the computer as it is important that as community I feel we should always know who we talk to. obviously only providing information we feel comfortable sharing............

My name is Dan, I live in northern New Jersey, I am 27 years of age, I'm employed as a Local 1 Stagehand in New York City I have a beautiful wife Valerie and our newest edition our first child(born April 1st) Alanna Claire. She is everything good that people say about babies and nothing bad as of yet =P..mild mannered just like mom and dad i guess. My wife is a Nurse in an assisted living home for the elderly..we have three cats , Loki,Olivia and Kat.We enjoy the outdoors including ,Car shows, camping , and most of all backyard BBQs. we own a 1972 Dodge Demon .60 over 318 and a 1968 Plymouth Barracuda notchback /6

Its been a pleasure so far meeting the people ive come in contact with and look forward getting to know all of you in the same way..some pics to go along with my post

Valerie and Myself last summer little did we know she was pregnant!
valndan.jpg

Our Beautiful Daughter Alanna
101_0309.jpg

welcome! Nice Family you have there!

Here is mine:
PrineFamily.jpg

Now that you have introduced yourself and the Family.....where are the
A-Body =P~ Pics??

Welcome to the board Dan. Great looking family you have there! Great looking Demon too. But I am partial to Demons.

Jack

hello, Dan, Valerie,LIL Alanna Claire and the other shorty on the way. Shes beautiful. I wish I had the brains to post here as im also new. also hello prine family and Jack, I have a beautiful wife and a very kind hearted 9 yo lil girl thats the apple of her daddies eyes, my name is also Dan,wife is rori and my shorty is samantha, the computer wizard. post pix soon as I figure it out, my lil girls eating at the moment,hahaha she could do it in a heartbeat,

well met folks! pretty awesome feeling to get to know folks in your community ..kind of like church but with Mopars.. and a slight correction Dan/Mopar3762 The preggo pic of last summer WAS our baby Alanna ..no baby in the oven currently ..! unless you know something i dont!!?? HAHAH ..too cool ..nice to meet your families!

Hey Demon Dan and family, congrats on the beautiful little girl. The Demon looks great looking forward to see what you do with the Barracuda. Good luck, take care!

Here is a pic of me and my sons in front of my Duster. This photo ended up being our Christmas card we sent out. The Dart is my oldest sons, we are currently doing the body work and paint on it.

CHRISTMAS X CARD.jpg

DSC01755.jpg

thank you for proving my point that we need a mopar related first Christmas card with the family..Awesome card and thanks for sharing !

Offically, welcome to FABO Dan & family (although you've been here since 9/05 and outrank me seniority-wise)! BTW: Alanna Claire is beautiful ... good thing she takes after mom. ;-) I am teasing of course. I can see a lot of her dad in her too.

-
Back