An update on my project

-

FlyingFalcon

Reaction score
Awhile back I posted about struggling with my project, especially body work. A good number of members commented on it, giving advice and encouragement. Going into it, I knew nothing of body work. I got my Dad to show me the basics, and then he threw me to the wolves. All in all it took probably a week of 6+ hours a day. The first fender was easy. Just one big dent. The other one was really messed up. If I had the money I would've replaced it. But after all that work they're both straight as an arrow. I'm very happy with my work and I've found that I actually really enjoy body work. There's just something about it. Anyways, my project still has a ways to go, but this was a big leap forward.

Thanks for the advice and encouragement FABO!

Good to hear. I read your post about getting motivated. You just learned the real secret. Pleasure in the final product is all it takes. I really enjoy bodywork too. It feels good to see the before and after and know you made it happen. Congratulations on the fenders.

Good to hear. I read your post about getting motivated. You just learned the real secret. Pleasure in the final product is all it takes. I really enjoy bodywork too. It feels good to see the before and after and know you made it happen. Congratulations on the fenders.

Yessir seeing it all come together after I finished was definitely a great feeling. The before and after on the one fender was really great

-
Back