And body panels from pro fit interiors???

-

44o gts dart

Reaction score
Has anybody purchased amd body panels from pro fit interiors,,, they have all in stock and are hundreds cheaper.. but they have a lot of bad reviews and scam warning … anybody have any thoughts???? Much appreciated. Thanks in advance

Has anybody purchased amd body panels from pro fit interiors,,, they have all in stock and are hundreds cheaper.. but they have a lot of bad reviews and scam warning … anybody have any thoughts???? Much appreciated. Thanks in advance
Ummm I think you answered yourself there.

Hundreds cheaper + bad reviews + scam warning= gee I shouldn’t buy from them

They had a tent at the last Don Garlits show I went to.

I think you answered your own question.

They had professional banners and good looking products on display.

521 Restorations gives a big discount to moparts.com members. Their is a thread under Hot Deals and New Products -> AMD Discount. What you do is open an account on the 521 Restorations web site, send PM to Jeff, and he enables the "discount" section of their web site to appear. The full floor pan was around $100 cheaper then the AMD site, torsion bar cross member around $75 cheaper. I had to call Jeff to arrange Truck Freight shipping after I paid online but Jeff works off hours. They ship directly from AMD warehouse and it took couple weeks to pallet it up. Jeff did answer my messages via text to keep me up to date on delay, tracking numbers, ect. But it all showed up not even a scratch. Supper happy with that vendor and I saved several hundred dollars.

Floor AMD.jpg

521 Restorations gives a big discount to moparts.com members. Their is a thread under Hot Deals and New Products -> AMD Discount. What you do is open an account on the 521 Restorations web site, send PM to Jeff, and he enables the "discount" section of their web site to appear. The full floor pan was around $100 cheaper then the AMD site, torsion bar cross member around $75 cheaper. I had to call Jeff to arrange Truck Freight shipping after I paid online but Jeff works off hours. They ship directly from AMD warehouse and it took couple weeks to pallet it up. Jeff did answer my messages via text to keep me up to date on delay, tracking numbers, ect. But it all showed up not even a scratch. Supper happy with that vendor and I saved several hundred dollars.

View attachment 1716060589
Wonderful information,,, thanks

-
Back