...and I do this because?

-

FASTBACK340

Legandary Member
Legendary Member
Reaction score
Ya know.... at times I'm worst than a %$#@#$% 6 yr. old when it comes to impulse buying. As usual I cruise e-Bay looking for things I NEED and all of a sudden I see something "I gotta have right f`in now or I'm gonna die" no matter HOW unnecessary it is for the current situation. I have a motor on the engine stand.... I have engine pieces in my living room (doesn't everybody?)......I have primer on my fenders.....I have a ratty interior and what do I do: I buy a set of f*&^ing CENTERLINES for my car! A set of FIFTEEN INCH Centerlines that will require a NEW set of tires! And I HAVE NEW TIRES NOW!

If there is a 12 step program somewhere, please send me there. And here's the kicker: My wife thinks it was a GOOD idea! Either I'm a lucky guy, or we're both toast....
20046118683103351943479.jpg

Hey, those are nice. I'm glad you saw them instead of me. Otherwise, they'd probably be cluttering up my garage. Right next to all the other 'cool stuff' I've collected over the years. :roll:

If you find that program, let me know.

I have a really cool van beltbuckle from ebay, and a bunch of other crap, that is completely useless. :lol:

Useless crap is the best crap to buy. I think everyone of us need a 12 step program.

Some times you need to get the deals hile they're there.

fastbackcuda said:
Some times you need to get the deals hile they're there.

Thats what I was thinking. I paid $150 for all 4 rims! 15"X8" & 15" X 6" in small bolt pattern. I was initially going with the dog dish hub caps and stock appearance. Now that I have a set of Centerlines (which I happen to think are THE best looking rims for an A body....) now I may go with a 4 point roll bar and a Hemi hood scoop.

<sigh....> Now I'm looking for a deal on these two items. It never stops.... :shock:

ProStreetDuster said:
Nice deal on the centerlines! And Sounds like you have a great wife!

Yes, I am a lucky guy with a great wife. Amy reminds me of auctions that are ending, when certain shows are on Speed channel, etc.... That's why she unexpectantly went clothes shopping this afternoon for her. She deserves to be treated right too.

I never forget either.... it goes both ways.
20046129381509456599356.jpg

I never bought anything off of Ebay,but i have the same sickness buying stuff i don't need.Usually from the junkyard's if i run across a Dart or Duster i'll pull off what's left or still good even if i already have the same parts at home. :shock: I need help! :lol:

dave571 said:
The thing is, I'm always looking for a deal....

Can we get the 12 step program, cut back to 4 steps? :roll:

:lol: :D :lol: :D :lol: :D :lol: :D

-
Back