and why not a dinner thread also :-)

-

1970-dart

Reaction score
i am having macaroni and venison soup with blue cheese lettuce wedge and corn on the cob on this rainy dreary day. it will be in the crock pot( no silly not the salad and corn) for 8-10 hours on low. cook and add macaroni later because it soaks up all the juices and gets soggy

Mmmm sounds good.

Monday is dinner out for us. Wife coming off night shift, me going to work days.

We had takeout. Pulled pork BBQ from dickeys BBQ. Gotta convince her to do loaded burritos from moes southwest grill next week.

The crock pot sounds great, moparmat, you can smoke pork and freeze it way better than Dickey's can ever think of making it.
But some Sunday's me and the wife just order take out, sometimes it is easier when life gets in the way.

we had chinese the other night lol.

her-the normal shrimp lo mien
me-the normal sesame chicken

headed to Albany NY this weekend t help my aunt ( who is retiring and moving to Virginia beach) finish up her house.

gonna go to Texas De Brazil mmmmm lots of MEATTTTTTTTTTTTTTT

headed to Albany NY this weekend t help my aunt ( who is retiring and moving to Virginia beach) finish up her house.

gonna go to Texas De Brazil mmmmm lots of MEATTTTTTTTTTTTTTT

We have a cool brazilian bbq place in Dallas Tx called Fogo De Chiao. A Brazilian Churiscaria. They bring the meat to your table on a metal spit, and cut it right off onto your plate.

We have a cool brazilian bbq place in Dallas Tx called Fogo De Chiao. A Brazilian Churiscaria. They bring the meat to your table on a metal spit, and cut it right off onto your plate.

i been to the one in addison. i lived in Dallas/Plano/frisco and little elm from 2000-2009

The crock pot sounds great, moparmat, you can smoke pork and freeze it way better than Dickey's can ever think of making it.
But some Sunday's me and the wife just order take out, sometimes it is easier when life gets in the way.

Oh i agree, monday nights is our official take out night tho. With her coming off nightshift at a local drug rehab center, and me going back on dayshift doin the mechanic thing, its a treat.

She makes a great crockpot pulled pork bbq.

40% off Pizza Pete yesterday (Mondays)

50% off pizza at Fox's Pub today (Tuesday)...

So we have pizza at the beginning of the week....

Pretty cool place to eat. It'll smack your wallet tho. Everytime I've left there I been stuffed. Great food.. And usually some pretty nice scenery too..

Wrapped some chicken breasts with bacon. Set the Egg up for indirect, lit the Mesquite and waited for 275* on the grate. Sat back, had a beer or three while enjoying the aroma. Ernie shredded the breasts and made Enchiladas.....topping them with a healthy pile of our smoked cheddar/pepper jack...

Wrapped some chicken breasts with bacon. Set the Egg up for indirect, lit the Mesquite and waited for 275* on the grate. Sat back, had a beer or three while enjoying the aroma. Ernie shredded the breasts and made Enchiladas.....topping them with a healthy pile of our smoked cheddar/pepper jack...

Mmmmmmm yummy cheese. I need to make some or barter for some. Lol

Some good sounding eats here, gives me ideas. Last night I caught something on fire, usually do when I cook steak, but this was fancy pants flambee, never made Steak Dianne, gave it a go. The beef was Snake River Farms USA Kobe, pretty decent but won't spend $25 a pound again!

Attachments

• IMAG0959.jpg
    63.4 KB · Views: 106
Some good sounding eats here, gives me ideas. Last night I caught something on fire, usually do when I cook steak, but this was fancy pants flambee, never made Steak Dianne, gave it a go. The beef was Snake River Farms USA Kobe, pretty decent but won't spend $25 a pound again!

sweeetttttttttttttttt

Tonight, low budget (which I like), free Halibut a co-worker caught in Neah Bay WA.

Attachments

• IMAG00111.jpg
    33.3 KB · Views: 103
In Florida with three other guys for a week of golf and fishing. Had some 16 oz rib eyes , baked potato, and salad. Finished the evening with root beer floats, and now it's time to get horizontal.

last night was chicken enchilotas, ( spelling!?), made with green chili , 1 diced up jalapeno, good cheese on top, simple but so tasty!

Tonite's dinner is gonna be a couple of pan-seared halibut steaks, oven-roasted baby redskin taters, and asparagus/artichoke salad.

Keepin it simple and quick to make.

Tonite's dinner is gonna be a couple of pan-seared halibut steaks, oven-roasted baby redskin taters, and asparagus/artichoke salad.

Keepin it simple and quick to make.

yummy

tonight im making pork steaks marinated in state fair chicken ( yes the white vinegar chicken kinda like Italian dressing)BBQ sauce with fried rice and roasted (red/orange/yellow)peppers

yummy

tonight im making pork steaks marinated in state fair chicken ( yes the white vinegar chicken kinda like Italian dressing)BBQ sauce with fried rice and roasted (red/orange/yellow)peppers

So tonight's dinner consisted of marinated pork steaks,roasted peppers with hickory Chips in the smoker box( on the grill this time lol). I was making fried rice but then realized I did not have any soy sauce ughh so I broke out the franks wing sauce and turned it into buffalo fried rice lol. And of course grape kool aid

View attachment f1.jpg

View attachment f2.jpg

View attachment f3.jpg

View attachment f4.jpg

View attachment f5.jpg

View attachment f6.jpg

Tonight, home made turkey club triple decker sandwich with kettle cooked potato chips. My wife is up at work, so i built up and brought her one too.

-
Back