And you may wonder why I am frustrated looking for a car in Michigan

-
That car in the original ad is a total pile of crap. When the owner is that far off on an asking price..... don't even waste your time. :wack:

That car in the original ad is a total pile of crap. When the owner is that far off on an asking price..... don't even waste your time. :wack:

Ill be 2 miles from there on Thursday, I can't help but go by for a look!! Maybe a lesson also!.....

Well, I just called the owner and he said he just threw a price on it and is willing to accept offers. I set up a time on Thursday to stop and look at it before 4-H!! Ill get to the bottom of this car!!!!

There is no bottom it's all rusted away :D

[/B]

There is no bottom it's all rusted away :D

Now that there's sum funny stuff!!!!...

I'm also going because it has been alleged that on his road somewhere there is a Demon and a 68-9 Roadrunner sitting under some trees in a field! I can't find them but I'm goin to ask this cat about them, or maybe they're his!!!! Who knows???......

Now that there's sum funny stuff!!!!...

I'm also going because it has been alleged that on his road somewhere there is a Demon and a 68-9 Roadrunner sitting under some trees in a field! I can't find them but I'm goin to ask this cat about them, or maybe they're his!!!! Who knows???......

Yeah... they're probably all his.... And in the same condition as the first one.... And he'll give you a "package" deal for $12,000.00....... :sign3:

Yeah... they're probably all his.... And in the same condition as the first one.... And he'll give you a "package" deal for $12,000.00....... :sign3:

He didnt know this blue car was a Dart Sport, I don't think he's a Mopar guy!! Might have lived around there for awhile though!! I've carved up all the back roads on the way to riding for years now... found a 70 Superbee, an old Coronet wagon with a 383, a sweet couple of Chevys.. A 69 Chevelle 396 4 speed car, and a 70 Fury!! Hoping this may lead me to more around there!!

He didnt know this blue car was a Dart Sport, I don't think he's a Mopar guy!! Might have lived around there for awhile though!! I've carved up all the back roads on the way to riding for years now... found a 70 Superbee, an old Coronet wagon with a 383, a sweet couple of Chevys.. A 69 Chevelle 396 4 speed car, and a 70 Fury!! Hoping this may lead me to more around there!!

Wow! Cool. Keep driving up and down that street/road...

-
Back