-

mopar_nocar

Reaction score
78 block, pistons and rods. STD.

No crank/heads/etc....

Looks clean.

sb

440.jpg

Looks like it came out of a pickup truck. If it is standard bore and the bores are still nice and shiny then I'd pay $300 or maybe more. Just kind of depends on how things look.

I agree $50 for a bare bones block is what they go for in my hood. I don't know if I would give much more than $300 for a complete 440 no matter what the guy selling says the condition was worth or is. To me, unless I know the builder and heard and saw it running it's just a core that needs $ to be right. That being said, I guess it's whatever the market is in your area. Good luck, hope you get it cheap.

Yeah....in my parts 500 buys you a complete core. A bare block? $50 IMO
I'd rather buy a bare block than a complete motor. If I buy a complete motor then I have to take it apart and throw everything away. The only part I use is the block anyway. Everything else is usually junk or worthless.

I'd rather buy a bare block than a complete motor. If I buy a complete motor then I have to take it apart and throw everything away. The only part I use is the block anyway. Everything else is usually junk or worthless.
-----------this--------------

-
Back