Another A Body Noob

-

Charger4404spd

Reaction score
Hey Guys and Gals. Ive been a member over at dodgecharger.com for a long time. I have a 69 R/T SE TrackPack car that I am currently collecting parts for a blown 493.
My wife has wanted a hotrod of her own for a while now and when I told her a buddy of mine was selling his 67 Notchback /6 car she jumped on it. Car is rust free and been in storage for the last 18 years.

I need help locating a few parts. Slant 6 w/904. It has a Carter carb on it, my buddy has a Holley 1 barrel and he said he couldnt remember which one came on the car. At any rate, the kickdown linkage is missing and from what I have read so far, 67 is a one year deal on that?? I diagram would be awesome and pics even better if someone has these. I have ordered a FSM, but it will be a few days before I get that.

I located the buildsheet under the backseat. Does anyone know which box states carb type?

The air cleaner assembly is also missing and we need one of those if anyone has one for sale.

Not sure if it matters, but this is a California car.

Look forward to hangin out with yall!
Heres a couple pics of the survivor.

2012-09-15_20-06-49_789.jpg

2012-09-15_17-15-15_531.jpg

2012-09-15_17-14-37_14.jpg

2012-09-08_16-21-05_84.jpg

Welcome to FABO! is that an alarm system in the engine compartment?

Sweet looking ride! Welcome aboard to you and your wife. Nice to have more Tennessee members! Make yourselves at home and don't be shy with the questions. It's what we're here for.

Welcome. nice 67
Nice alarm system Lol. Just kidding.
I do not know about the kick down but
I can take a picture of mine(V8)
Darryl

Welcome.Nice car.I see your in White Pines tn.Were you at the Red Boiling springs car show september the 8th?

Welcome! FABO is a great place for information and conversation among like minded friends. hope you enjoy it here.

We have had a good laugh over that fire alarm. It was on the car when my buddy got it.
The wiring is unhooked. Theres a button switch under the hood and another under the trunk lid. Looks like an old fire bell out of a building.

I wanted to take it off but as of right now the wife says to leave it there.

mopar410 . No we were not at that show. I used to do the shows but they got old after 3 or 4 years.

Thanks for all the welcomes!

-
Back