Another Cam selection thread

-
There are a couple single springs that will work with the .528 , not just the 847 no springs.
I don't have the time this second to go look at Herbert or Crane , hint.

.528 mp solid cam advanced 6 degrees giving a range of 2200-6200 rpm with the dual plane intake, a lil more with the single plane.
THIS ^^^^^^
Should have been your first reply.

Sorry I disagree. With a duration @ .050 of 240*’s? 4spd & 3.55’s? Ehhh, could be better.

There are a couple single springs that will work with the .528 , not just the 847 no springs.
I don't have the time this second to go look at Herbert or Crane , hint.
Mopar used to have a nice single spring. Dank shame there not available anymore.

THIS ^^^^^^
Should have been your first reply.

Sorry I disagree. With a duration @ .050 of 240*’s? 4spd & 3.55’s? Ehhh, could be better.
You're the only one behind the ball, I guess I could have wrote it in the sky ...but you're missing the point of advancing it too, so that would have been a waste.
More sleep mr.nite shift, more sleep.

You're the only one behind the ball, I guess I could have wrote it in the sky ...but you're missing the point of advancing it too, so that would have been a waste.
More sleep mr.nite shift, more sleep.
Sleep, a overrated commodity!
LMAO!!!

I’ll not restate what I said. It’s in writing. I didn’t miss the suggest cam moving outcome thought process.

Suggesting advancing (or retarding) the cam mentioned be moved as mentioned isn’t giving the op or anybody else the rpm range of the cam. You know it, I know it, everyone knows it. You never said the rpm range until after I asked. I’m not behind on the 8 ball, you the one hiding behind it and lying about it. And everyone sees it.
Come on now dude! REALLLLLLLLY????

Sleep, a overrated commodity!
LMAO!!!

I’ll not restate what I said. It’s in writing. I didn’t miss the suggest cam moving outcome thought process.

Suggesting advancing (or retarding) the cam mentioned be moved as mentioned isn’t giving the op or anybody else the rpm range of the cam. You know it, I know it, everyone knows it. You never said the rpm range until after I asked. I’m not behind on the 8 ball, you the one hiding behind it and lying about it. And everyone sees it.
Come on now dude! REALLLLLLLLY????

Whoa, lol maybe you should shove all that back up your arse, that's where you're talking from at this point.

Op can run whatever cam he wants, degreed wherever he wants it. Plenty of choices given by all. Have fun mijo

-
Back