Another Canuck

-

69signetv8

Reaction score
Good day all,
Just wanted to drop a line ta say hi. I should have spotted this site "years" ago when helping rebuild my 15 year old son's 70 Duster. Got into it so much I had to pick up the 69 Signet 2dr V8 to rebuild as well. Man-oh-man, the dudes next store thought their kids were learning too many good words and sent their kids away every time I got the tool box out :angel4: Anyways I'm still always updating mine and were going to do anther complete duster rebuild shortly. Hope you have excellent MOP days now that summers around the corner.

70 Duster.jpg

DSCF0010.jpg

Welcome, you have come to a great site. A nice couple of A-bodies you have there.

Jimmy,

Wow, love the Duster. It looks exactly like what I am doing to mine. I want to get the 6 pak hood scoop and this photo does it! I was going to go with the white bumpers but I have some nice looking chrome ones and they have grown on me!

Nice to know I have a twin, well kinda..

Jeff

giggy said:
Jimmy,

Wow, love the Duster. It looks exactly like what I am doing to mine. I want to get the 6 pak hood scoop and this photo does it! I was going to go with the white bumpers but I have some nice looking chrome ones and they have grown on me!

Nice to know I have a twin, well kinda..

Jeff

Right on, each to their own Jeff. The chrome looks real good. I want to get my Signet's bumps chromed, however $800.00 Can for both. My priorities are to wake up the bottom end torque first. See you got SS on your feet as well. Love it.

-
Back