Another champion radiator chapter with pictures

-
Ok, So I'm getting ready to do my 360 swap into my 68. So is this the correct part number for the newer style water pump and a 68 Barracuda? The e-bay store linked shows it for B and E bodies not A bodies. Is that why you have to modify the lower crossmember? I may be willing to do that as well, just need to know what I'm looking at or if there is a better part number for my app. It's just a mild 360 magnum hybrid and an auto trans. Not sure what fan I'm going to use yet either.

Yes, for a 3-row 26" Small Block Mopar radiator part number is CC374. FYI - I also sell for Champion. My price for this is $199 + $25 shipping

The 26" radiator is a little taller than the 22" unit. That's why I had to cut the lower cross brace. I didn't cut it all out, just what was need to clear the radiator. The 22" unit will bolt right in your car with no mods. If you have any other questions just ask.

The 26" inch radiator fit in my 71 duster with out having to modify anything . I put 2-1/8inch paint sticks under the radiator to space it up from the bottom when i mounted it to keep it from rubbing , drilled new mounting holes and it cleared the hood by 1/2"

On my 67 Dart I sat the radiator all the way down on the crossmember and the hood would not close, it hit the radiator cap.

Just an update on this thread since summer is here and it is hot as heck. It is 92* degrees here now and I just got back from a 1 hour ride, some through town with traffic and some on slow backroads with no traffic. It ran at 180* the whole time the car was moving. If I stopped in traffic, it never got over 190*. Soon as I started moving the temp would drop to 180* instantly. Still don't have a fan shroud on it yet. I am one happy customer.

I also install a 22'' rad in my duster
gain 15* compare to the copper one

very happy dont forget it s under 300$
griffin and other are way expensive
and do about the same job

Hi Gary, I didn't buy mine from you but I've had mine a little over a year now.
Was satisfied at first but now becoming very unsatisfied.

Either the lower tank is leaking on both ends where it's welded to the core or the core is seaping on both ends. It's always wet on both ends till about the 8 or 10th cooling tube in. And it temp spikes alot as well.

I'll take some pics later but this is my daily driver so taking it out right now is kinda limited.
It's the monster 4 row one and I can't remember the part number, I'll have to look it up.

Hi Gary, I didn't buy mine from you but I've had mine a little over a year now.
Was satisfied at first but now becoming very unsatisfied.

Either the lower tank is leaking on both ends where it's welded to the core or the core is seaping on both ends. It's always wet on both ends till about the 8 or 10th cooling tube in. And it temp spikes alot as well.

I'll take some pics later but this is my daily driver so taking it out right now is kinda limited.
It's the monster 4 row one and I can't remember the part number, I'll have to look it up.

If you cannot remember who you purchased it from, contact Champion directly. They offer a limited lifetime warranty. As long as you have not modified it, it should be replaced free of charge

http://championcooling.com/champion_04-01-11_004.htm

No need to be dissatisfied!

-
Back