Another Colorado old car-guy

-

60jerry

Reaction score
Don't expect I'll have the impact of the last guy to post this forum, onecatnodog, but heck, I still have lotsa fun. I meant to mention to him that And another thing, we have four cats and no dog. Cats are cool.
I'm in Denver, CO and retired. Now there is time for the important things in life--the cool old cars.
I've been into Chevys for about thirty-five years, but I sure have great memories of three old A-bodies I useta have. One was a '63 Dart GT hardtop with "factory air" that was an underdash unit. One was a '66 GT hardtop, 273 2bbl AT and my favorite was my '66 GT hardtop, 273 4bbl, 4-speed, sure grip. Damn, I miss that car.
These days I have a '60 Chevy sedan delivery (nice car) and a '60 Chevy 2dr sedan (gonna be a nice car) that is under construction. I'm regularly thinking about getting another GT hardtop even while I'm working on the Chevys. Gonna have to let one of the Chevys go in order to own a Dart. This will be one of the more difficult moves to make.
I'll be needing some help locating a Dart in the not too distant future. I don't want to deal with much rust, if any. I can fix it, but it's time-consuming. I like bodywork, but find dents and block sanding to be preferable to cutting and welding.
I'm looking forward to getting back up to speed on Mopars. This appears to be a good source of info and help.
I forgot to mention another of my favorite old Mopars, a 1972 Plymouth Satellite Sebring that I still find to be one beautiful body design.
Please forgive my Chevy life. I'm one of those guys that likes all kinds of cars. Hows about Squarebirds, '60 Ford Starliners, 49-54 Chevys '53/'54 Studebaker coupes.
Yep, I have the disease like many of us.
Jerry in Denver

Welcome Jerry... I think I know you from a long time ago... I have the Burnt Orange Super Bird and the 70 Blue Hemi Cuda.. I met you one day at the Checker Parts store.. Did you at one time work at Checker? Anyway we can find you an A Body but they bring a price.. Good deals can be found... Drop me a E mail and we can hook up... John(onecatnodog) [email protected]

Thanks to all for the warm welcome. I look forward to obtaining my A-body and confabbing with y'all.

Jerry in Denver

Welcome, dont tell anybody but there are Fords in my past along with Mopars.......

-
Back