another craigslist crackhead !

-
But, but, but..... it isn't even a hemi!!!! WTH is that OKIE thinking?

$15K... that will buff out... NOT!!

Attachments

• 3E13J83N75Gf5K55Fbd3s7508b34b3139168e.jpg
    60.6 KB · Views: 328
a little re-wiring and it will be good as new...

he is obviously as smoked out as his car

allready stripped, a little sanding, ready for paint. lol

OMG whats this ID10T.thinking !!!!,.
Why its pre gutted, just add roll cage, and numbers. Instant dirt track car. Maybe the grille, bumpers , valances, taillights , rallyes and drivetrain are salvagable, but not for $15 large they arent. Bet the knucklehead didnt.have good insurance on it, otherwise he wouldent still have it and be trying to get that kind of money out of it.

My question is what caused the fire? From the looks of it, it started in the interior. My guess is that his wife caught him cheating and torched his car, and now he needs to sell it for as much as possible to pay for a lawyer. Anybody else have any guesses?

My question is what caused the fire? From the looks of it, it started in the interior. My guess is that his wife caught him cheating and torched his car, and now he needs to sell it for as much as possible to pay for a lawyer. Anybody else have any guesses?

The title was in the glove box with the full coverage insurance policy and the friction caused a fire but his wife forgot to pay the insurance bill.

Anybody else have any guesses?

He was smoking crack in the car. He coughed and the hot rock shot out of the pipe and onto the carpet. Instead of stomping on it and ruining the crack rock, his obviously sharp mind ran inside to get a glass of water to pour on it! That way, he could just dry the crack rock and continue smoking later! By the time he got back with the water, the car was engulfed in flames... Thanks to the awesome powers of crack, however, he was able to extinguish it by pouring his glass of water over the inferno and refilling it. Distraught with the loss of his awesome $175,000 Challenger, he went into severe crack anxiety and NEEDED his fix!! He figured he'd sell his awesome $235,000 Barrett-Jackson-quality Challenger for a measly 15 grand to be able to afford the crack...

- CK

probably not even restorable heat from that hot of a fire would have ruined the structual integrity of the metal,dont ya think.jmo

The E-body crack was especially potent back in the mid-2000's. Now you can find a fair number of unfinished E-body project cars for about this amount of money, $15K.....I'm talking unpainted rollers! LOL

I've always said that Craigslist is like being able to gamble for free. You get a chance to place your free ad with the hopes that some donkey-breath will snatch it up, thinking they can "flip it" like the big boys do.

WOW! $30,000 for the ugliest vehicle Chrysler has ever produced!?

Definitely off his rocker...

- CK

-
Back