Another disc brake decision done

-

Robb

Reaction score
After much debate I finally ordered an SSBC drum to disc conversion kit (A153). I ordered from a site called auto anything.com. The kit was $856-10%=$771 (free shipping and no tax) and SSBC has a $100 rebate on this kit for the next couple of months. $671 is still more than i wanted to spend but i came to the conclusion that a complete kit is right for me...Their site says it wouldnt ship until mid march, but I called my order in and the rep call SSBC (it ships direct from them) and confirmed it would ship by next Friday. I ordered on Wednesday and they shipped it Thursday... And it will be here Monday!!!

I have never ordered from this place before, so i cannot speak to that, but so far I am happy... Just thought someone else out there may be interested in this info/price....

Wow! That's a gret deal. I woulda went with SSBC myself, but wanted to run the Cragars I have. I coulda used wheel spacers but that's a no-go at the strip. The tech guys can smell wheel spacers around here.

Great deal, great product... you oughtta be smilin' like a butchers dog.

The kit says you can choose sbp or lbp, which was a deciding factor for me... I want to get rid of my 14's and hubcaps next!

-
Back