Another dreamer ...

-
I've noticed its usually the Chevy guys that price these mopars to the moon. I noticed and El camino and a vette in the background. Just an observation on the higher priced sellers.

Bet the carb is'nt the only thing thats Holey.HOLY pesa Lenten ****

I hate to see what hed try to sell my car for....I forgot to paint the shock bolts and the wiper motor,heater motor and the rear bumper...holy crow!!
see sellers other items

Sweet, a "Hugger Orange" Mopar, also, for that price the bumpers had better be rechromed.........good luck, :bootysha: that car is gross.

"Super Grip" rearends are actually quite rare ( so rare I've never even heard of one ) , and a frame-off resto to boot !

I gotta get me some of those "ultra-rare" parts.

I ain't never seen Crager rims, or an Elderbrock manifold before.

Hope that Holey "carborator", doesn't leak out the holes :-D.

And imagine the launch from a Super Grip rear end. Holy G-force, Batman.

I won't even get into the "frame-off" restoration, that'd be just silly :toothy10:.

At best, I'd have a hard time justifying spending $8K on it, let alone $18K.

Not only does the guy need spell check, he needs to learn Mopar terms. Super grip...come on. Hemi Orange is one of the coolest colors ever offered on a Mopar...why paint it Hugger Orange ? With all the money he saved on masking tape under the hood, he could have bought chrome bumpers... what an idiot.

He could of hit behind the grill with some black paint. I think Mopars look funny with the body color showing there.

You guy's are funny. I've seen some crap before but that car is CRAP!!!! I bet the extra amount of HUGGER ORANGE paint under the hood ad's at least a good 30 H.P. And the SUPER GRIP rear end has to make 0-60 in about 1.0 seconds. Boy, I'm gonna build my car exactly like that one. Especially under the hood. I really like that orange paint all over everything.

I will take it for a test drive and make a real hard left hand turn and put the battery into the fan and radiator.:-D
The blacked out hood was installed upside down :toothy10:

-
Back