another ebay crackhead

-
What he probably is doing is that the parts are really more than $5.95 and he is making up the difference in the shipping. I have seen this more obvious as a $.99 part but $40 for shipping. What these guys are doing is scamming ebay out of selling fees. Ebay only charges fees for the item sale price not shipping.

Chuck

That is exactly what they are doing. You should look at the electronics categories. They seem to be the worst! Loads that are $10 or less with huge ship fees. Ebay itself only charges on the listing, options and the sales price. They do not charge a fee on the shipping charged. The seller is trying to save the fees through Ebay.

Interestingly, well at least to me, PayPal who is a part of Ebay's stable, does charge their fees based on the total amount. So the seller gets dinked on the sales price AND the postage cost anyway. Guess they just don't get double dipped on the postage as with the sales price by Ebay.

The over priced shipping folks are going to have a short life on ebay.
just wait and see.

What I men't was that the people that charge allot for shipping will get
flagged or there rep will take a toll on there sales.

I have actually bought some items from the above mentioned seller & they reduced the shipping for multiple purchases & I really cannot say anyting bad about them. Their service & shiping time was top notch. I would buy from them before the paddock or year one anytime. But this is just one guy's opinion. I'
m not saying that that shipping is a fair price but there are alot worse gougers out there.

-
Back