Another Ebay NutCase

-

OtownMissile

Reaction score
I thought you Guys would appreciate this ad.
How does this Guy deduce that this fits a 67 Cuda or a Dart? :evil4:

A quick search on Google, Bing or Yahoo images would show what a 67 Cuda front end looks like...and this aint it!!!! :pale:

BWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!! :D

[ame="http://www.ebay.com/itm/1-CLASSIC-1967-PLYMOUTH-BARRACUDA-FASTBACK-DODGE-DART-HARDTOP-MOPAR-340-GRILL-/281427529560?pt=Vintage_Car_Truck_Parts_Accessories&hash=item4186634f58&vxp=mtr"]1 Classic 1967 Plymouth Barracuda Fastback Dodge Dart Hardtop Mopar 340 Grill | eBay[/ame]

Attachments

• AZZHAT.jpg
    26.2 KB · Views: 435
He's " guessing"
thats all it takes for some one to bid.

So what's the problem with the ad? His starting price is good for the condition. He clearly admits he really doesn't know the application. Some of yall got nothin better to do.

i saw that auction too, i dont know what it fits either, but based on casting numbers it is a chrysler part. i usually help sellers out by sending them a message giving them the correct information if i know it.

there may be someone looking for this very part on ebay but cannot find it because its wrongly listed

just my .02
Matt

its not that bad, its only one hundred dollars.

I thought you Guys would appreciate this ad.
How does this Guy deduce that this fits a 67 Cuda or a Dart? :evil4:

A quick search on Google, Bing or Yahoo images would show what a 67 Cuda front end looks like...and this aint it!!!! :pale:

BWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!! :D

Perhaps you'd do better just to inform the seller. I'm sure he'd appreciate your help.

Perhaps you'd do better just to inform the seller. I'm sure he'd appreciate your help.

I wouldn't count on that... BTDT

Even in here you try to help out with identifying incorrectly listed parts and get kicked for it.

You can't judge one person's reaction to an offer to help by someone else. Still worth a try, in my book.

-everyone isn't know-it-alls, and this is such a case, he states he really doesn't know, BEING HONEST, so send the guy a message and tell him what it is to correctly list it. WHY denounce the guy for mis-listing something he really does know what it is too, BUT only to bash him cuz he doesn't? That doesn't make him a bad seller.....At least he's honest and says he really doesn't know what its too! AND he STATES "Please KNOW what YOUR bidding ON!"

Pretty simple if ya ask me!

Here's what I see as a bigger curiosity.
He doesn't know what it is.
But he knows it is worth at least ninety nine dollars and maybe as much as two hundred and ninety eight dollars.
Isn't anyone going to bid on it?

At least it's not an over done, over priced, over rated, busted all to hell shark tooth grill he wants 1K for.

So everybody can come in here and hammer the guy so they feel better about their pathetic selves. Simple.

Amen to you! I figure if he's too dumb to look it up on Google, he sure aint gettin my help identifying it. I dont know WTF this thing fits. How he came up with 67 Cuda is the true humor of the ad.

-
Back