Another Me day

-
Much better Mikey. I may get crucified for saying this but I think ralleys look better on early A's than they do on the later ones.

Victoria's new shoes make her look sooooo much better Mike.:glasses8: I have the same ones going on my 65 Cuda. My buddy's trying to talk me into old school Cragar 5 spokes but I'm sticking with these for now. Mine however are going to be satin black.

Much better Mikey. I may get crucified for saying this but I think ralleys look better on early A's than they do on the later ones.
I think so to 71DartGuy The swingers and dusters sure look good ether way, But I think the early A's look up graded with the later ralley wheel with the older center caps, Thank you :happy10:

Looking good Mike! I really do like those rims on your car.
Thank you Joe :rock: I have been saving my pennies during all this rainy season and stayed home and enjoyed a few cups of soup and a grilled dinner at home. I have been waiting for this day for a long time :rock:

Victoria's new shoes make her look sooooo much better Mike.:glasses8: I have the same ones going on my 65 Cuda. My buddy's trying to talk me into old school Cragar 5 spokes but I'm sticking with these for now. Mine however are going to be satin black.
The Ralley's wont brake like the Cragar's will,Just bend :thumbrig: The satin black will give it a tuff wheel look :supz:

The car looks a lot better! Good choice Mike!
Thank you mullin :cheers: I can't stop looking outside at her.

Ralley's 016.jpg

Man, those rallies really changed that car!! Is a flat black hood next?

Looks awesome Mike!

What size tires if you don't mind me asking
A new pair of 215/70R/14 on the front and next mouth I will take the used 225/70R/14 off and put new 215/70R/14 on the rear.

She looks like she's ready to go out on a date!! The chrome lugs will like adding a pedicure for her.
Thank you
Defiantly needs a pedicure
Shes looking good Memike and ready to run. I can't wait to hear those pipes sing.
I cant ether Tony. THank you bud.

Man, those rallies really changed that car!! Is a flat black hood next?
Not quite moparsegura, Now to save my pennies for the exhaust system :clock: A little at a time 8)

Wow, wow, wow..........I likey the new Victoria makeover 8)
Such a cool car you've got. Way to go there memike...........:cheers:

Who makes them and where did you buy them? The reason I ask, there used to be a Western Auto, now Advanced Auto, local to me, that used to sell a Performance Radial GT that was a nice affordable RWL tire like those.

Wow, wow, wow..........I likey the new Victoria makeover 8)
Such a cool car you've got. Way to go there memike...........:cheers:
THank you C. I am glad you approve :cheers: Its been a long time waiting for the right time :clock:

Who makes them and where did you buy them? The reason I ask, there used to be a Western Auto, now Advanced Auto, local to me, that used to sell a Performance Radial GT that was a nice affordable RWL tire like those.
I will look tomorrow and see who makes them. I got them at Mid-South Muffler in paragould Arkansas.

Wow! Mike hard to believe it is the same car....really looks great...now what are these V8 guys gonna do when you do the rest??? :)
Thank you dusterforever :cheers:
I think they will let me park next to them when I get more dun to her.
THe co was at the car show we went to together and they do custom exhaust too8)

I will look tomorrow and see who makes them. I got them at Mid-South Muffler in paragould Arkansas.

All I could find was the name on the tire Convertriple 73

Ralley's 017.jpg

Victoria looks GREAT with those Ralleyes all the way around now brother! Between the new rims/tires and air shocks I bet the ride feels a lot different. Great choice on the rims my friend!!

Victoria looks GREAT with those Ralleyes all the way around now brother! Between the new rims/tires and air shocks I bet the ride feels a lot different. Great choice on the rims my friend!!
Thank you bud :-D She sure likes turning with the wider wheels, and tires.
She has about 2'' more clearance under her now for some of these Arkansas roads. I am glad you approve of the Rally wheels Ron :cheers: Thank you :-D

-
Back