another mopar guy

-

moparmadman72

30 cars under the belt
Reaction score
Hey everyone, My name is Adam born in raised in kansas to love Mopar. My father is the proud owner of a Dodge, Chrysler, Jeep, Ram and SRT store that is as much of a gear head as me. I got a loving wife who shares my love for dodge who i met at a car show and two dogs, Hemi and Cuda. Im currently building a '72 dart with my wife into a drag car project. Ive been reading up on this website and loved it, so very happy to be a part of it. Thanks

Hey everyone, My name is Adam born in raised in kansas to love Mopar. My father is the proud owner of a Dodge, Chrysler, Jeep, Ram and SRT store that is as much of a gear head as me. I got a loving wife who shares my love for dodge who i met at a car show and two dogs, Hemi and Cuda. Im currently building a '72 dart with my wife into a drag car project. Ive been reading up on this website and loved it, so very happy to be a part of it. Thanks

Welcome Adam! Your going to love it here!

Welcome from Sc. Glad to have you and the misses are here Adam. I love drag car builds, so i'll definetely follow along. Please keep us updated.

so troy is the reason i couldn't use that name. haha i had to throw the "72" in. I will be keeping full photo docs as soon as possible. in the middle of a move while building a shop so be patient but i will happen guys!! thanks for the welcome!!

-
Back