another new guy

-

fishman

Reaction score
hey just learned about your spot here. i just picked up another cuda,its a 69 -318 auto w/ac 92,000 miles i will be looking for parts. longgone told me about this site. thanks!

i dont know what i am doing on here they did not offer typing at eaton. i dont think it would matter. i am sure it would not be good. see ya! i think its its great that that after all these years we are still the same. tommy

fishman said:
i dont know what i am doing on here they did not offer typing at eaton. i dont think it would matter. i am sure it would not be good. see ya! i think its its great that that after all these years we are still the same. tommy

You know that once you`ve been bitten by the Mopar bug that you`re infected for life! When do we get started with the big block/tubbing? Lol!

Welcome fishman longgone seems to be a great guy and has an incredible fish his self.
This site has showed me allot and I have enjoyed these great folks here.
I hope you take the time to enjoy it here and maybe post a pic's of your fish some time. what's this about a 440 tubbing. keep us up dated you two fishy men.lol

-
Back