Another Newbee!

-

44Dart

Reaction score
How many others from Maine in here? I have a 68 Dart,440,727,8 3/4-391s I will post some pics eventually
Looks like a great site so far,:D lots of info!

Welcome, aboard! There are a lot of folks here who know how to make this hobby enjoyable. Hope you like it, too!:burnout:

Welcome 44Dart.
Yes sir there is allot of good info here and allot
of good folk's to lend a helping hand.
Hope you take the time to enjoy this great site.

Welcome aboard!

Indeed it is a great site for us A body lovers.
There always seems to be someone out there to lend a helping hand.
The more people sign up, the more the resources we have.
Enjoy the ride!

Welcome
I'm your neighbour to the east. Enjoy this site. Your name would be nice too.Mine is Jean-Guy LeBlanc, known as leblanc. I live in Dieppe N.B. What part of Maine are you from?

PS Don't forget to visit our chat room(usually after supper)

Welcome
I'm your neighbour to the east. Enjoy this site. Your name would be nice too.Mine is Jean-Guy LeBlanc, known as leblanc. I live in Dieppe N.B. What part of Maine are you from?

PS Don't forget to visit our chat room(usually after supper)
Thanks for all the welcomes! Name is Dale I'm in Augusta Maine,I have been snomobile riding into new brunswick,

I heard there is a salvage yard in Presqisle called ben's auto salavage (I think) that is supposed to have some Abody stuff. Have you heard about it?

I heard there is a salvage yard in Presqisle called ben's auto salavage (I think) that is supposed to have some Abody stuff. Have you heard about it?
I'm not sure but I can find out,I know the fire chief up there in Presqisle I used to own a salvage yard back in the early 80s and the saying is true"if I could have guessed what that stuff was worth!! I bet at one point I had over 150 darts dusters scamps aspens etc...... when I closed up they all went into the crusher!! I think I got like 55 bucks a ton!

That just makes you want to cry doesn't it, if we had only known, many of us have sold rides way back and to us they werejust old cars and we wanted newer.

-
Back