Another newby from Kansas

-

rusty

Reaction score
Hi my name is Todd and i just picked up a 1969 Dart.I have owned mopars in the past but its been 25 yrs.1st car was 72 cuda,then 71 charger,and a 73 dart swinger we put a 440 in.Plan is to chg the k member and go with a small block 340,but found a guy here in town with alot of parts,has a 360 out of cop car for $300.Here is a pic of what i am starting with

1969DART.jpg

I say buy a late 80's early 90's (pre magnum) 360 LA roller block and have at it. You get the roller cam, stroke that 360 to 408 and prepare to have you eyeballs sucked to the back of your head. Nice car by the way. You going to install subframe connectors?

Thanks guys,yeah subframe connectors are in the plans for sure,need a gas tank and v8 k frame for starters.Want to work fom the bottom up,any suggestions on subframe connectors? And good place for body parts,don't look like it needs too much on my initial look over.But haven't pulled carpet to see floorpans but they look good from under the car.What would a guy expect to pay for an a-body 8 3/4?

tyreguy,your actually closer than you think,i live in Desoto,Ks and bought the car over in Bonner Springs.Have you found a car yet?

For body parts go hit up amd, for sub frame connectors hit up us car tool.

Nice, good luck with the restore..great to see another one saved!

-
Back