IMG_2214.jpeg

IMG_2215.jpeg

IMG_2216.jpeg

IMG_2217.jpeg

IMG_2218.jpeg

IMG_2219.jpeg

IMG_2220.jpeg

IMG_2221.jpeg

Why do you guys have to ruin a nice drag car. Next you’ll want to put a chair in the trunk with an umbrella and a cup holder so you can go to oldman car shows.
that's primed for a skeleton zip tied to the roll bar.

i just hope a hopped up 318 finds it's way between the fenderwells.

I would have bought this car if it had been a 4 link. I'm supposed to go pick up the Dakota in Saint Louis in a couple of weeks.

I could have really been interested in buying a truck like that 7-8 years ago. My property and age really makes owning a lowered race car a lot of work. I’m sure that’s why I have raced my heads up car with fiberglass doors and other things that make it not oldman friendly. My duster is set up so simple to race.

Why do you guys have to ruin a nice drag car. Next you’ll want to put a chair in the trunk with an umbrella and a cup holder so you can go to oldman car shows.
Ah! Chicken and egg problem here sir.
Why did someone go cutting up a sweet street car to make a race car?
lol PBR!

Last edited:
Because they didn’t want to sit at a car show on an umbrella chair talking about dyno horsepower. Lol
I gotcha. I too only have street cars now and hate sitting at car shows like “the regulars.” I walk around a few trips and off I go. But for some people, that is their only place they get to “hang out.” Sweet Duster. I wish I was closer to the track and I’d have a company owned car myself.

I could have really been interested in buying a truck like that 7-8 years ago. My property and age really makes owning a lowered race car a lot of work. I’m sure that’s why I have raced my heads up car with fiberglass doors and other things that make it not oldman friendly. My duster is set up so simple to race.
I really wanted a A body car 4 link car but every one that I could find was a pro stock style car or a really nasty piece together car my budget was about 20K. Later on down the road I think my son is going to build a naturally aspirated small block to run in a naturally aspirated small block class down here in the South and this car will fit the bill I plan on bracket racing it for 2 or 3 years and then handing it over to him. I know what you mean about being hard to get In-N-Out of I'm 65 years old 6 foot 3 300 pounds. That's why I'm selling my AMX the drivers seat is already on the wheel tub and it's still not far enough back for me to be comfortable Foot brakeing.. it's ok for top bulb where I just mat it and release the button.

I really wanted a A body car 4 link car but every one that I could find was a pro stock style car or a really nasty piece together car my budget was about 20K. Later on down the road I think my son is going to build a naturally aspirated small block to run in a naturally aspirated small block class down here in the South and this car will fit the bill I plan on bracket racing it for 2 or 3 years and then handing it over to him. I know what you mean about being hard to get In-N-Out of I'm 65 years old 6 foot 3 300 pounds. That's why I'm selling my AMX the drivers seat is already on the wheel tub and it's still not far enough back for me to be comfortable Foot brakeing.. it's ok for top bulb where I just mat it and release the button.

In and out isn’t bad but my hilly property is. I have a love hate relationship with it that’s lasted since 1984.

Worth every penny.....I would boost a smallblock on e85

-
Back