Another one of those "What's this" Post

-

blue440duster

Reaction score
25 years ago my buddy gave me a handful of these decals and a handful of the original fender penastar's(he had a jug with over 900 of them in it[yes you read that right and yes he counted them]), his dad who was alive at the time and obviously had sticky fingers used to tell us how when he worked at Chrysler and when his 66 polara that he ordered was coming down the line and how all the assembly line workers were adding extras on it for him.

My buddy also had a box with at least a dozen brand new tach's in it he tried to give them to me and I blew it off! they where either 5, 6 or 8k truck or A-body tach's! DOH :banghead:

Anyway I have never seen these stickers on anything in my 30 years in the car hobby

Anyone?

Attachments

• DSC00456.JPG
    106.1 KB · Views: 192
I have seen similar ones on some heavy duty trucks.

probably havent seen any vehicles with those stickers cause the guy stole them all! HAHAHA.

Had a 72 goverment order pickup 1/2 ton 360 727 with a 3.91 geared 489 case sure grip truck with that sticker on the dash.

Looks to be for a truck.

Kinda what I was thinking, I know for a while he was a crane operator at the 9 mile stamping/warren truck plant but I knew he worked at several plants like my dad.

I sure kick myself over those tach's every time I think about it.

probably havent seen any vehicles with those stickers cause the guy stole them all! HAHAHA.

For a while when all you could get where the stick on re-pop penastar I think my buddy was selling his penastar's for $5.00 a piece on eBay, then he got tired of that and called the guy who was re-popping them and offered to sell him the rest of what he had and the guy called him a liar saying he didn't believe him and hung up on him.

-
Back