Contact seller
nos antenna delete plug 30.00
this is for the flat fender surface ones not concave ones
i an going to Stafford Springs Swap Meet in CT
PM ME what you are looking for, may be i have it. if i do i will bring it
Cheshire, CT

radio 017.JPG

radio 003.JPG

Will this work on my 72 demon. I see at the outer edge of the fender it goes up. not sure what the concave fender tops look like? I will take one if it will work! Jared

Whoa!!! Don't be tossing that...I need one for my flat fendered 66 Coronet....I will buy one if is not corroded...

PM me

if the fender is flat it will work. i do not have the back side clip you will have to make one.

So who is going to sell me a delete for my antenna hole?

Somebody send me a PM

bad news. my basement got flooded last week and i had to move my parts out. now i can't find the other antenna deletes. i only have the one i took the pictures of for now. when i find the rest of them. i will put them back up for sale
sorry guys

I just wanted to take a moment and let everyone know that davescuda is great to deal with. I pm'ed him with some of my needs, and he gave me an unbeatable price on a nice set of Rally wheels, and a bench seat. I didn't ask for pics, since he happens to be only a few miles from me, but I can say the parts were better than described. He also took some time to give me some oppinions and pointers about the direction I'm going with my car.

need delete plug for my 1974 valiant. body shop busted it then lied, said they lost it some how!?!

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back