any 13-18 year old members want to take a quick quiz for me?

-

diymirage

HP@idle > hondaHP@redline
Reaction score
hey guys, I have another psych project due and for this one I need to survey 13 people, ages 13-18

(now, before you smart alec-y old farts ask, no, I will not let you take the quiz and have your answers count for 4 because your are 4 times the required age)

I realize we don't have many youngsters on here but I also know a lot of us have kids or even grandkids running around who can do this for me

so, if you could give me the age of the person taking the quiz and the answer to each question, I would appreciate it

(if you are older and want to take the quiz just for giggles that's fine, just be sure to mark your age...your real age, not how old you act...so I can take that into consideration)

thanks guys

1 Children who used to get into fights in middle school are more likely to become good athletes in high school then children who were well behaved.
Strongly disagree 1 2 3 4 5 strongly agree

2 When teenage men first become attracted to teenage women they sometimes react by becoming a “woman hater”.

3 The problems we have in our schools are mostly caused by a small clique (punks, preps, goths, jocks) of which I am not a part.

4 You failed a math quiz you did not really study for. Rather than studying to make sure you pass the make up test you decide to binge on Oreos and mountain dew.

5 you got a C on your chemistry class, rather than an A. This does not mean you are bad at chemistry, it simply means you have a lousy chemistry teacher who doesn’t know how to explain things to you.

6 You got send to the principal’s office because you were disruptive in class. When you get home you pick on your little brother more than usual and are mean to the dog.

7 You applied for a very prestigious college but you did not get in. When you get the rejection letter you decide it is just as well, you wouldn’t enjoy a large college and probably get better grades at a smaller college. Plus, teachers at smaller colleges are better than teachers at prestigious colleges because they are only in it for the money.

8 There is a girl in your class who you don’t like. Your friends are fond of her, and whenever her name comes up in conversation you express how nice she is.

9 There are certain people who like to argue things you feel very strongly about. These people are usually hard to convince of the validity of your point of view, and in fact, stubborn.

10 Your favorite football team has not had a very good season and people are saying they just aren’t very good. But it is not their fault, they were plagued by injuries, got bad draws on opponents and most of the referees in their games were both blind and stupid.

almost forgot, it would help if you mention if the person taking the quiz is a boy or girl

thanks falcon (not sure how I missed your post)

anyone else up to it?

Wish I could help but I'm 25. You seem to have all of the blame shifting techniques in there though.

Did you write the questions?

Male 17

1. 4
2. 1
3. 5
4. 2
5. 3
6. 1
7. 2
8. 2
9. 4
10. 3

thanks guys

I hit up all the kids in church today and if I add them to your numbers I should be good

Wish I could help but I'm 25. You seem to have all of the blame shifting techniques in there though.

Did you write the questions?

no biggy :)

these are all questions on frueds defense mechanisms

I found a test that had a bunch of little scenarios where you had the identify the defense mechanism that was being displayed and I just picked a few and rewrote them to fit my goal

once I plug all the numbers in I will see if there is a difference of "preferred" defense mechanisms between boys and girls, if this changes with age and what not

-
Back